Look what's arrived at Hoxton Garden! Our new pop-up book hut courtesy of The London Book Project! T...
Our School Council meetings are run by Ms Burton and the Year 6 School Councillors. During meetings, we go through the weekly agenda, which includes listening to feedback from each Class Council meeting, discussing and sharing ideas and deciding on items for discussion in Class Council the following week.
Their role is to:
- To set weekly agendas for class council meetings
- To undertake weekly school council meetings
- To define key projects across the year and set actions to achieve goals
- To undertake parent tours, visitor tours and host other key events
Class Council meetings take place every week and are run by the School Council members from each class. Their discussions with the class are based on the weekly agenda set by the School Council meeting, but also allow each class to raise any other business they think the School Council could be involved in.
The School Council has assured all pupils in the school that there will be plenty of exciting events to come during this academic year. Watch this space!
School Council Minutes 2019-20
- School Council Minutes – 14.02.20
- School Council Minutes 10.01.20
- School Council Minutes – 29.11.19
- School Council Minutes – 8.11.19
- School Council Minutes – 18.10.19
- School Council Minutes – 04.10.19