Last week, our school councillors from Hoxton Garden, Orchard and Southwold met to discuss important...
Our School Council meetings are run by the Assistant Headteacher, Miss Houchin, who are the Year 6 School Councillors. During meetings, we go through the weekly agenda, which includes listening to feedback from each Class Council meeting, discussing and sharing ideas and deciding on items for discussion in Class Council the following week.
Their role is to:
- To set weekly agendas for class council meetings
- To undertake weekly school council meetings
- To define key projects across the year and set actions to achieve goals
- To undertake parent tours, visitor tours and host other key events
Class Council meetings take place every week and are run by the School Council members from each class. Their discussions with the class are based on the weekly agenda set by the School Council meeting, but also allow each class to raise any other business they think the School Council could be involved in.
The School Council has assured all pupils in the school that there will be plenty of exciting events to come during this academic year. Watch this space!
School Council Minutes 2018-19
School Council Minutes 2017-18
- School Council Minutes – Meeting with Caterlink – 19.06.18
- School Council Minutes – Our School Values – 14.06.18
- School Council Minutes – Sports Day and Keeping Healthy Week – 26.04.18
- School Council Minutes – Behaviour – 18.04.18
- School Council Cross Site Meeting and Mayor’s visit – 19.3.18
- School Council – Marking – 07.03.18
- School Council – Internet Safety – 22.02.18
- School Council – School Dinners – 31.01.18
- School Council – Inspiration Station Competition – 17.01.18
- School Council – Charity Vote 6.12.17
- School Council – Cross Site Meeting 04.12.17
- School Council – After-school Clubs 29.11.17
- School Council – Projects 22.11.17
- School Council Minutes – Anti-Bullying Week – 16.11.17
- School Council Minutes – 01.11.17
- School Council Minutes – SMSC Books – 04.10.17
- School Council Minutes – Inspiration Stations – 27.09.17